20 April 2012

AM I A REALLY BAD STUDENT?

Before result: u all praised me for nothing."DO WELL""GET EXCELLENT RESULT,KEY?WE TRUST U~"
That 'wish' or maybe other sentence that have same meaning like sentence above?Also smile for nothing!

After result:u already prepared what emotion to show in front of me,because i didnt show up at hall when the result announced so u have time to think about it!
I show up myself the day after,u just look at me like i'm a shameful person!What the heck?If u think because i couldnt get straight A,u can act like that,ha??u think i didnt have feeling?I respect u but u didnt respect me just because u're 'the person who must be respected' and student like me doesnt have value at all for u???okey~i've got nothing to say anymore,even if myself heard u guys name,i felt,u know,,(urghhhh)oh,yeah,i forgot this one,there's another 'the person who must be respected'he's mistaken that i'm the who got the highest result,so he's like "are not u who got...?" and then my teacher interupt "no,she got...." wauuu,,after that i got the most powerful reaction from him,in a second he turned back and ignored me!?Oh,MY!MY~!THANK U sir for your 'GREAT REACTION'
I'm sooooooooo appreciated the feeling u gave for me,,,I'm felt honour to receive your'NEW WAY OF CONGRATULATE PERSON'
WELL,I dont care if the 2 person I mentioned above read this entree because this is about my feeling!I felt soooo fooled by these people(fooled?i think phrase TOO MEAN to me is better)
N/T;I wish u 2 people happy with your life,in whatever u working to.If u think I deserved to get these all from u, so I hope u think twice because U 2 PEOPLE ARE NOT DESERVE TO PUNISH OTHER PERSON LIKE THAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment